Monday, March 2, 2009

Judgement Day...

~updated to include beta results...

here we are... 13dp3dt....

I really don't know how I feel right now - I was really nervous about the bloodtest until my IF's txt'd me to not be... "whatever will be, will be" they said.... which is very thoughtful...

I think as Surrogates, we feel as if we have the entire world on our shoulders - well at least I do right now - and no one has said anything to make me feel that way! It's just me putting that on myself.

My hubby has been great - telling me to try not to stress over it - there isn't anything I could have done different... but then I think, but if I hadn't walked across the street after the transfer to get a sandwich (literally, 5 minutes) - OR if i'd stayed on bedrest longer (stayed on the couch for 2 days).. anything..

This could all be a moot point - I've had the blood test - now I'm just waiting for the results.,

I should have stolen the song from Duck's blog - the post that she wrote the day she was waiting for her BETA number to come in - that is really how I'm feeling at this moment..

Whatever will be - will be..... I can't change anything now......

Signing off until Beta results are in.....


BETA is In !!!!
13dp3dt - 22~~~
I am very pleased with the jump that happened over the weekend! I go back for a repeat on Wednesday - will update then!!! :)

6 comments:

  1. Well, that is quite the jump from two days ago!! I will pray for that to continue!!!

    Meantime, I know there must be a huge amount of pressure on you, but try to know that nothing you did/didn't do would determine the outcome.

    Can't wait for some good numbers on Wed!!!Try to take it easy and think good thoughts and know that we are all cheering you on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good jump in #'s...will be waiting to hear more on Wednesday. Will be praying for you and the IP's too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have good news today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you feel and it is funny as a surrogate the pressure we put on ourselves!!
    I can't wait to hear your numbers today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Robyn:

    My first visit to your blog! Hopefully that beta quadruples! Nice to see another Canadian blogger. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, just thinking of you today. peace.

    ReplyDelete